just out of intrest what ambitions have you

t&s

do you have any unfullfilled ambitions now you have your motorhomes
would you want a diffrent one a bigger one a smaller one/would you want to be a millionare/what would you lilke most in this world apart from the best of health
for me i have fulfilled mine
it is just to be happy with my life and i am

i think my ambitions have been full filed at this moment in time, linda has just about got over the operation after her cancer scare , i am about over my problem i have had for the last 6 or 7 months ,my daughter has met a real nice guy they are about to be married. (she has been in new york for the last month with him nice and quiet here) so all in all things seem to be going in the right direction for us at last, all i need now is to sort myself some new employment out and everthing will be honky dory my end i havent checked my lotto yet if my six numbers come up i will be able to help some of the hospices and the like to help the less fortunate than me and linda oh one more thing learn how to punctuate my post a bit better than i do:D:D:D

The economy of a Smart car - The speed and looks of a Ferrari - The carrying capacity of a 44T Artic - The comfort levels provided by some of the bespoke German wagons - The parking ability of a London Taxi - and another 60 years or so in which to enjoy it :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back