Just joined & ready to go Wild!

NorfolkanGood

Just like to say hello. We just joined today and I've spent the last few hours reading through posts. Great info.

As you can probably tell from my user name we're in Norfolk. We sold our caravan last year, now we're hoping to get a bit more freedom from a camper van.
We felt the established camping & caravan sites were getting a bit restrictive (and expensive!). So, we spent the winter converting a High top Transit and now we are raring to go!
Though, I'm still unsure about where we can park up overnight without attracting plod?
Anyway, we had a safe test run last weekend at Wallnut Farm Waxham, Norfolk, to make sure the gas and electrics were all, ok. Everything seems in order so we're set to go Wild (ish).

Thanx for a great site.

Allyssa

hello & welcome. i'm sure you will find somebody to advise you on places not to far for you.
good luck & happy camping
tony

Norfolkangood

Welcome to the Wildones, check this site daily, it is a wealth of information on M/home issues. You will be into wilding in no time at all,
Happy travels Nig.

welcome all new campers

Just like to say hello. We just joined today and I've spent the last few hours reading through posts. Great info.

As you can probably tell from my user name we're in Norfolk. We sold our caravan last year, now we're hoping to get a bit more freedom from a camper van.
We felt the established camping & caravan sites were getting a bit restrictive (and expensive!). So, we spent the winter converting a High top Transit and now we are raring to go!
Though, I'm still unsure about where we can park up overnight without attracting plod?
Anyway, we had a safe test run last weekend at Wallnut Farm Waxham, Norfolk, to make sure the gas and electrics were all, ok. Everything seems in order so we're set to go Wild (ish)
[Thanx for a great site.

tn_dogbounce.gif

welcome052.gif

I am sure as en ex tugger you wont regret the van.

Lots to see and do....and only one life time to do it in so

NIKE ........Just do it

Have fun and happy camping

Channa

Great Intro Allyssa and welcome to the wildside;), I dont think we have many members from Norfolk to advise you on local sleepyspots but I stand to be corrected:eek::):D

Welcome to the site, love the handle, but got to say it right!:D

Happy Camping:)

welcome to the wildies, i am shure you will enjoy. we have just gone fulltime in our van and are loving every minuite of it.

Cheers for the welcome! We hope to get along to some of the gatherings this summer. Maybe I'll meet some of you person.
Cheers
Allyssa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back