just arrived new member

boby350golf

HI
just joined,thought my wife and I were the only wild campers in Scotland having spent many a night on our own in many a remote place.Really enjoyed the chat and info on solar panals
Ailsa & Robert

hi ailsa & robert
there are thousand of wildcampers in scotland, but millions of wildcamping spots. that is why we dont often meet.
Ive met more continentals in scotland than scots people
but there are quite a few scots on this site
anyway welcome, and enjoy the site!

Welcome to the site, We shall be up your neck of the forrest in late july, then over to the Western Isles, can't wait.

Hello and welcome.

Like Rick I hope to travel up over the border sometime this year, poss late May, so maybe see you then.

welcome

nice people
good wild camping info
and good motor home tips
and some good stories and photos
enjoy

Still finding my way around web/site hope this thank you to the nice welcome
arrives ok. My wife and I do most of our camping in the wild west of Scotland, and the islands :)must really try and go back to continent before zimmer time.If spotted parked in our Pioneer Monet give us a toot or better still a visit
AILSA & Bob

Still finding my way around web/site hope this thank you to the nice welcome
arrives ok. My wife and I do most of our camping in the wild west of Scotland, and the islands :)must really try and go back to continent before zimmer time.If spotted parked in our Pioneer Monet give us a toot or better still a visit
AILSA & Bob
hi, you two
I love the west coast, especialy north of fort william
farther north the better
dont do too much of the islands now
used to like skye though,
(dame flora was the top dog last time I was there)
shows how long ago that was
but I'll certainly give you a toot
and a visit if I see you parked up in the passing
can I direct you to the thread
what have you got?
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2132
to post a pic of your camper

wild camping

hi would like to know about more wild camping spots in scotland -where we live. usually stay at cls but would like to find "safe spots"to wild camp.
Pam

safe spots

its hard to define a "safe spot". if your worried about being robbed when your in wild spots in the highlands, youve probably got more chance of winning the lottery, so don,t. my idea of a "safe spot" is parking up in a place that i,m not likely to fall of a cliff if i take a "stroll " in the dark or get up to find that the tide has come in and surrounded me. just use comman sense and have lots of fun.
what would your idillic "safe spot" be?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back