Jeepers

sammclouis said:
i wants one of those,hmmmm extra £1 on the loto me thinks this week :D

No good to me at all as my Bugatti Veyron will not fit under!

And till I winn the lottery I guess i'll just keep towing mine. Seems to be a lot of living space used up though doesn't it?

billy1000 said:
And till I winn the lottery I guess i'll just keep towing mine. Seems to be a lot of living space used up though doesn't it?

It would probably just be storage space anyway as it is under the vehicles main chassis rails!?

virgil said:
It would probably just be storage space anyway as it is under the vehicles main chassis rails!?

I was thinking along the lines of an LPG tank or extra water/waste as this would be good for larger family's.

billy1000 said:
I was thinking along the lines of an LPG tank or extra water/waste as this would be good for larger family's.

Certainly so although I'll bet there are adequate tanks concealed somewhere alongst its length!?

Probably, but you can never have enough space for the other halfs shoes and clothes she always says she hasn't got.

billy1000 said:
Probably, but you can never have enough space for the other halfs shoes and clothes she always says she hasn't got.

Bleedin kids toys in our case!

walkers said:
now i feel somewhat inadequately equipped

I have felt that way since I met my first girlfriend
shhh.gif
;):D

Dident his Worship Cliff Richard have somthing bigger with two storeys and painted red complete with all singing dancing young cute Una Stubs? :D ;)

monkeynut said:
but could have a Axiem on a rack on the back like a bike;)

Isn't the Axiem the only car that can be totally legally towed on an A frame behind a MH?!

i dunno but the old london bus probably wouldn't go on my drive let alone with a tow car

parking

dont want to put damper on yur dreams but where could you park it in uk

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back