Its Friday Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa

cid__1_07C42F0407C42C5C003E3AB18025.gif

whoaaaa luv the vid cool, yep thank god it's crunchy. By the way have a good weekend on your trip in the van.

Last edited:
Trevor said:
whoaaaa luv the vid cool, yep thank god it's crunchy. By the way have a good weekend on your trip in the van.
thankyou very much trevor,you too enjoy this sunny weekend,:D

enjoy ur weekend sam,dont drink to much of that lovely wine..he he

All being Friday means is there is the worst day of the week to come for me.... The great white god of sport rears its ugly head! I have hockey, football and rugby to cover :(

Off to Amsterdam tomorrow morning for the weekendback on Monday...............it's gonny be messy:cool:

virgil said:
All being Friday means is there is the worst day of the week to come for me.... The great white god of sport rears its ugly head! I have hockey, football and rugby to cover :(
It can't be all that bad Virg all those lovely female hocky players.;)

virgil said:
awrite virg, wit football do u cover?:eek: :D

Trevor said:
It can't be all that bad Virg all those lovely female hocky players.;)

I'll bet if you had to look at their super large, orange peel thighs that most of them have it would weigh heavily on your mind!:(

virgil said:
I'll bet if you had to look at their super large, orange peel thighs that most of them have it would weigh heavily on your mind!:(

And I bet most are big butxh lezzer types as well...ones in the army were:eek:

Davy said:
And I bet most are big butxh lezzer types as well...ones in the army were:eek:
Come on now Davy it sounds as though you are getting all excited now,
maybe you should go give Virg a hand this weekend:p :eek:

hillwalker said:
enjoy ur weekend sam,dont drink to much of that lovely wine..he he
oh no.....of course not i will moderate my wine intake....:rolleyes:
and if you believe that you believe anything,were not setting off till half 7:( i fancy going further afield now,maybe the coast:confused: see what i feel like at half 7 ...:D
good weekend to all,love me x x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back