Its cheap

cipro

A tip I heard today if you have blow air heating.

Put dryer sheets in the air duct for continuous fresh smell, at £1.50 for
about 50 sheets they will last a long time,not tryed myself.:eek:
Anyone tried or use a similar thing to keep you van smelling good:D

If they are made of a combustible material, or contain any chemical additives I would not try this. I find a Yankee candle air fresh tag on the mirror is superb.

I dont think i would risk damaging my Espacher by blocking the air flow just for a fragrant smell.

I dont think i would risk damaging my Espacher by blocking the air flow just for a fragrant smell.

At the end of each air flow pipe is a flap you can close to send more air to
another part of the MH also I believe the sheets are like a fine mesh which allow air through. I have not tried them myself the idea seemed a cheap
way of having a fragrant smell in the van:D. Maybe someone has tried them and has had no problems:eek:

Yes i know some of the vents you can close, but usually at least a couple of the vents do not have closers fitted... this is to ensure that there is always some free flowing vents that will stay open for safety reasons.
Personally i wouldn't mess about with anything that is heating related.

vents

Hand book suggests that one vent is always left open in any run of the piping

weez
Tony

There is a very profound quote by Terry Pratchett on keeping warm....

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.... Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Hand book suggests that one vent is always left open in any run of the piping

weez
Tony

My open pipe is by the water storage tank under the twin seats and it said do not crimp:eek: so I presume if you shut all the manual disks the would channel to there so no damage to the unit:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back