Italy

KenReay

Hi

Just beginning to think about where to go to escape the weather this autumn. We are thinking of Italy, Tuscany and further South. Anyone have experience or expected weather in October, November in that area?

Thanks

Fiat Ducato 2.5 Turbo Spare Parts

Can anyone HELP me out on this one. I need a BRAKE SERVO VACUUM PUMP for a 1992 Dec: Fiat Ducato, Turbo Diesel 2.5. Fiat says they do not make them any more. I have tried the Scrap yards in Cornwall but no luck. Hence my cry for HELP. Appreciate it if someone can wave a magic wand. Thanks David

Weather

KenReay said:
Hi

Just beginning to think about where to go to escape the weather this autumn. We are thinking of Italy, Tuscany and further South. Anyone have experience or expected weather in October, November in that area?

Thanks
Hi Ken,
Italian weather can chuck anything at you, but as usual, the further south you go the better it will be.
I can tell you that up around Turin & Milan, it can be quite foggy, particulary in the Navara region, and bl***y cold!:eek:
Enjoy, regards Graham

KenReay said:
Hi

Thanks

Ken,

Sicily is well worth a visit at that time of the year before the hordes arrive for the winter.

I have some info on Sostas etc if you are interested.

Don

Sicilian Drivers

Don Madge said:
Ken,

Sicily is well worth a visit at that time of the year before the hordes arrive for the winter.

I have some info on Sostas etc if you are interested.

Don
yes, I agree. Been there with the truck a few years ago.
The Sicilian car drivers would stay behind my truck on straight bits of road and when I got to the bends, they would overtake:eek: :eek:
But well worth a visit.
regards Graham

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back