Is it because.....................

72van

Sometimes i've noticed there are ten or more logged on, but no new post's.
Is it because peeps are sending private messages ?............just wondered:cool:

72van said:
Is it because peeps are sending private messages ?............just wondered:cool:
i can't send private messages i think maybe admin has disabled it, does yours work?

72van said:

Might be they are just reading posts. You can click on a member that is logged on and it tells you what thread there on and if they are posting or reading also if they are sending pm's

click on those who are on to see what they are doing. the travelers rest is buzzing though.:D

GARY ENGLISH said:
Does seem strange a lot on but quite .
hi gary we've all in the travelers rest...........get yourself in there !!!!

They're just waiting for some-one to make the first move - LOL

Guilty. :eek: I have been coming on to have a read but not posting much. I keep having a look to see if there have been any answers to my questions about wild-camping in Lincolnshire. Doesn't matter now though, as I have booked a campsite this time. Will be having a look around the area though for future overnight parkings spots. Being new on this board, I am still looking round and I haven't joined in with the chat as I don't know you all yet. :D

missElaineous said:
Guilty. :eek: I have been coming on to have a read but not posting much. I keep having a look to see if there have been any answers to my questions about wild-camping in Lincolnshire. Doesn't matter now though, as I have booked a campsite this time. Will be having a look around the area though for future overnight parkings spots. Being new on this board, I am still looking round and I haven't joined in with the chat as I don't know you all yet. :D
missElaineous surely to get to know us you should joined in with the chat first. ;) :)

missElaineous said:
i agree...trev..please feel free to join in...we are a friendly bunch,sorry i personally couldnt help you out on a wildcamping area in lincolnshire as its the wrong end of the country....later missElaineous ...samm x

knoxy said:
click on those who are on to see what they are doing. the travelers rest is buzzing though.:D
Knoxy you also click on quick links on the top of any page then you have a drop down menu at the bottom of the menu click on who's online it also lets you know what they are doing, you might know this already if so just ignore this post.;)

Trevor said:
Knoxy you also click on quick links on the top of any page then you have a drop down menu at the bottom of the menu click on who's online it also lets you know what they are doing, you might know this already if so just ignore this post.;)
ah well done trev...i didnt know that.......:D
top man xxxxxxx

Trevor said:

Didn't know that one mate it's alot easier than what I said you can see everyone thats on at once cheers.

knoxy said:
Didn't know that one mate it's alot easier than what I said you can see everyone thats on at once cheers.
You are wellcome hope Sam gets rid of the new avatar its every where i look and twice as large it doing my head in.......... SANCTUARY never wanna see mr Bean again

sammclouis said:
i agree...trev..please feel free to join in...we are a friendly bunch,sorry i personally couldnt help you out on a wildcamping area in lincolnshire as its the wrong end of the country....later missElaineous ...samm x

Thanks Trevor and Samm, this is just me being too polite to butt in. :D Will get there eventually. :)

missElaineous said:
Thanks Trevor and Samm, this is just me being too polite to butt in. :D Will get there eventually. :)
Well dont worry two much missElaineous just jump in at the deep end and if you cant swim i am sure someone will help you out :p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back