Investment

Belgian

Sound Financial investment :confused:
If you bought a year ago for 1000€ Fortis bank shares you only have 36€ now :mad:
If you bought a year ago for 1000€ Dexia bank shares you only have 18€ now :mad:
If you bought a year ago for 1000€ Kaupting bank shares you have nothing left :mad:
If you bought for 1000€ Leffe beer; and had the pleasure to drink it all, you have 390€ refund for the empty bottles and cases :)

Invest in emptying beer bottles…… financial crisis will not hurt you ! :rolleyes::cool::D

hi leo hows the van ,all going well i hope.
in response to your last post
why in this financial dilema do we still allow the trade in shares
why not just stop the trading in shares
after all it seems that the stockmarket in whatever country is adding to the worldwide problem.
i dont for one minit admit to understand what is going on but my pension is worth less .my savings are earning less intrest.
i supose there is no answer that i could reasonably understand

shrimps and sarks

why in this financial dilema do we still allow the trade in shares
why not just stop the trading in shares
after all it seems that the stockmarket in whatever country is adding to the worldwide problem.
i dont for one minit admit to understand what is going on but my pension is worth less .my savings are earning less intrest.
i supose there is no answer that i could reasonably understand
I fully agree: tradings in shares should be stopped for a while
I'm a little bit ashamed stockmarket was invented here in Antwerp in the 16th century. Dealing in loaned money, betting, frauding and selling and buying cloudy shares. Then this gang moved to Amsterdam and London and later to New York. Remember the names of the -'29 crash (Vanderbilt, Van den Plas, Roosevelt, Rothchild... 'all American' names. .) Now these old 'families' have rotten away. But the 'new' gang is still practicing the same greedy tacticks but now over the whole planet. Sharks in a sea of shrimps - and we are the shrimps But there is hope: there are more shrimps than sharks :rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back