internet abroad

firefighter

Hi, been a while! going down to italy for a month in may and looking for best options on getting internet on laptop. Got an iphone but O2 want lotsa cash to cover me abroadshire so I'm gonna use that for texts and calls only. Afraid I'm a bit of a self confessed technophobe so apologies for that, also apologies if this thread has already been covered, but had a wee look and can't find anything:confused:

Hi Firefighter,

try searching the forums for "Internet in Europe". It was a thread not too long back that went on for about 8 or 9 pages so I'm guessing an answer was reached at some point!

Enjoy Italy and let me know what you decide incase I ever decide to take my laptop on holiday!:eek:

hi the 3 dongle works fine in Italy at reasonable rates

I've tried twice to post a link to the thread, but keep getting a message that it must be approved by a moderator
:confused:

Thanx

Thanx to all for replies much appreciated. Yes Captain and 2CV the internet abroad which I eventually found (dohhhh!!) was most informative (I guess I should've gone to specsavers!) also gonna look at dongles here france italy etc. thanx to Frenchman for that. :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back