Insurance for our Motorhome

sebjones07

Good morning all,

I am about to purchase a new motorhome and was wondering if anyone could recommend anyone to go with for insurance. Anyone had any good/bad experiences?

Many thanks in advance,

Seb

Hi,
after many years with Safeguard, I moved to Adrian Flux and saved £180, try him for online quote. My car is also now with him at a huge saving from the Post Office.
Good luck, and enjoy your new Motorhome.

Happy Camping:)

Hi

I am the same, with adrian Flux, had no problems so far, and they sem to know what you are talking about re models etc
good luck

Hia
I am with NFU also car insured under same policy £550 fully comp for both.
I thought it was good and if I want to add a driver I just phone them up £10 for a weekend.

Peuguot boxer 200 Compass Advantgard and a little Daihatsu Cuore.
But I have not needed to claim as I am such a good driver and other drivers keep out of my way :D:D:D:D:D

Try Lifesure of St.Neots, VERY reasonable... the other thing is try phoning some of these people. We get a discount with LV/Frizzel, they sent me a flyer for my motorhome renewal, after EIGHT mins on hold a girl said this is not the number for motorhomes!!!!!!!! After I said "It's the number YOU supplied!" She agreed to transfer me and gave me a quote for MORE than I was already paying!

Rang Lifesure and they answered within 30secs so I renewed again. Long Live Humans in ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

If you want a joke ring N.U./Arriva in India and try and explain what a coachbuilt motorhome is!!

were with adrian flux been there for 5 years no one else could get near the quote and offer the same service.

Same as... got nothing but problems from LV we were with LV but changed our van to an imported A class, LV sent wrong policy, tried to charge us for rectifying there mistake, wrong policy again, hours of phone calls ect ect.
One call to Adrian flux, saved over £200, sent 6 photoes and got garateed minimum value more than purchaise price, brilliant service

Chris

Good morning all,

I am about to purchase a new motorhome and was wondering if anyone could recommend anyone to go with for insurance. Anyone had any good/bad experiences?

Many thanks in advance,

Seb
Hi Seb, I am over 50 so insure with Saga, if u are over 50 you must give Saga a try, excellent to deal with and very reasonable, I thoroughly recommend them.

i'm insured with caravanwise formy self-build, no-one could touch them on re-newal. they allowed me to put both my car and van insurance together to form 5yrs no-claims+ i belong to the sbmcc (£15 a yr) and saved bout £80 and the customer services are very prompt and helpful:)@about calling arriva in pakistan lmao:D:D:D

We use Insurance Choice. They are excellent for self builds and were considerably cheaper than the other options.

I found the customer service at Adrian Flux to be appalling and have also heard that they are a little slow to pay out when it comes to the crunch (excuse the pun :) )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back