Inflatable Jack

David & Ann

Draper 3 tonne Inflatable air Jack. Never been used, still in wrapping and box. colour, yellow. Bought it 6 months ago, got myself a 5 ton bottle jack, so don't need it. £22 and I will pay for the postage in the UK.

Privat Message

tried to contact you by email and private message to arrange payment for your inflat jack can you open your private message box

regards

CVM

David & Ann said:
Hi CVM, Have'nt the fainest idea how to open my mail box, contact me through david42ann@tiscali.co.uk

Hi to use your private message go to USER CP then settings/options then edit
messages I think, then you have to tick option boxs good look Tim

PM

PM !!!Party Member, Prime Minister, that I ain't. Post is late, nothing there. To be honest I haven't the faintest idea how to work the goddamnthing

David & Ann said:
PM !!!Party Member, Prime Minister, that I ain't. Post is late, nothing there. To be honest I haven't the faintest idea how to work the goddamnthing

Go to "user CP" (user control panel) on the top left of toolbar... open it... click on "edit options" under where it says "Messaging & Notification" tick "enable private messaging" then click "save changes" at the bottom of screen...Hope this helps

It works

B----y hell, it works. You guys are brilliant from Shropshire. Got your test message also Cipro. I know, I know, I'm dumb.

David & Ann said:
B----y hell, it works. You guys are brilliant from Shropshire. Got your test message also Cipro. I know, I know, I'm dumb.

Glad it worked! :D

Shropshirians

Just noticed that Samm and David are also from Shropshire. Good God, it's an Invasion, but I like it. Just keep me laughing with your quips and I am a happy man. Helps me sleep too

David & Ann said:
Just noticed that Samm and David are also from Shropshire. Good God, it's an Invasion, but I like it. Just keep me laughing with your quips and I am a happy man. Helps me sleep too

Not quite Shropshirians but Salopians (and proud of it, well I am anyway!);)

David & Ann said:
im an oswestry girl,i think david is telford but not sure,
the invasion of the shropites..........it could be a blockbuster :D

I've just read the thread title... Inflatable Jack ... I would prefer an inflatable Jenny to be honest
hyper.gif

Whats the difference

Whats the difference between a Shropshirian and a Salopian? I still got a lot to learn since my return to England after 34 years. I think I'll get myself a dictionary.

David & Ann said:
Whats the difference between a Shropshirian and a Salopian? I still got a lot to learn since my return to England after 34 years. I think I'll get myself a dictionary.
um um um um ???????????????????????????????
I DON'T KNOW,,,,,,,um .....virgil help

Salopian is the correct term for a resident of Shropshire... I kinda think David made the other one up:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back