im back

jiffers

well been away for a while after all that cr*p went on since then i have taken up this wild camping, well neally well to be honest my 2 young boys love the camper so some weekends we go for a drive for about half an hour around the local countyside and then pull up and stay over night they think we have gone miles and having an adventure but in truth we are a couple of miles from home but they love it.
i have even posted a place to stay in hampshire

jiffers said:
well been away for a while after all that cr*p went on since then i have taken up this wild camping, well neally well to be honest my 2 young boys love the camper so some weekends we go for a drive for about half an hour around the local countyside and then pull up and stay over night they think we have gone miles and having an adventure but in truth we are a couple of miles from home but they love it.
i have even posted a place to stay in hampshire
hi jiffers welcome back.....all nice on here now....glad your back..:p
wildcamping rocks mate...iv tried a couple of camp sites since iv been a member but i much prefer wilding it...dont like the rules...:rolleyes: i dont like being told what to do & how to do it...:eek:
i like being free as a bird...;)
anyway only going a couple of miles away is fine..if you have great places close by...and as you say the boys love it so carry on having fun & please dont leave us for so long next time eh!!!:D

we are lucky to live not far from the south coast so if need be the new forest is only 30 mins away but also hampshire downs and the ridgway are just up the road
only trouble is i never seem to be at home latley just sleeping in the camper a lot with the boys

jiffers said:
we are lucky to live not far from the south coast so if need be the new forest is only 30 mins away but also hampshire downs and the ridgway are just up the road
only trouble is i never seem to be at home latley just sleeping in the camper a lot with the boys
hey jiffers...sound like a perfect life to me...sounds like your having fun.;)

and the best bit is over the last couple of months going to partys and bbq's or even out on the town i just crawl into the camper and sleep though i dont know the legality of it

jiffers said:
and the best bit is over the last couple of months going to partys and bbq's or even out on the town i just crawl into the camper and sleep though i dont know the legality of it
hey jiffers thats what we just did this weekend...we have been to a real ale festival in bishops castle..was great fun,we parked the camper behind a pub in like a huge carpark used for local residents..we did ask if it was ok & the people were so friendly and said not a problem...they gave us some ideas of which pubs to go into & also asked us this morning if we had a good time & asked how our heads were.we took millie(our boxer) for a walk in the park this morning & i couldnt believe how nice and friendly people were...morning here,morning there...people waving at us from their gardens...certainly put a smile of my face,made a nice change to be welcomed eh!!sammx

real ale festival in shalbourn near hungerford next weekend i was going but now racing

jiffers said:
real ale festival in shalbourn near hungerford next weekend i was going but now racing
we are just planning where to go next mate but cant handle another beer festival yet hhee hhee :D :D :D
we are thinking of somewhere different to go...wilding of course..dont mind a long drive either..so....just gotta decide,we want somewhere quiet & picturesque,somewhere to chill..sammx

popham near winchester
and on the 29th july im doing a major charity event near winchester

jiffers said:
popham near winchester
and on the 29th july im doing a major charity event near winchester
sounds good jiffers...enjoy,hey i hope weathers good for you x

I'm back- what a shame.

Hi Everybody, Got back yesterday, had just over 3200 unread posts from wildcamping and another load inside of my front door. What a shame the weather has not been up to scratch in England. I wanted to hit the beeches where I live in Cornwall, looks like it is not going to be this year. Had a great time in Spain and Portgugal. 89 days away, only 2 days of rain, 9 days of quite strong winds but warm. 10328 kms under the bonnet, only one mishap, a flat tyre in Sitges, Spain. Never spent a cent in a campsite. Off again in the last week of August to Germany (family visit) and then return to go to Inverness in Scotland (family visit also) At a quick glance I see the the regs are still penning away with a couple of newbies. Got a lot of reading and catching up to do. Catch up later. David

Welcome back

David & Ann said:
Hi Everybody, Got back yesterday, had just over 3200 unread posts from wildcamping and another load inside of my front door. What a shame the weather has not been up to scratch in England. I wanted to hit the beeches where I live in Cornwall, looks like it is not going to be this year. Had a great time in Spain and Portgugal. 89 days away, only 2 days of rain, 9 days of quite strong winds but warm. 10328 kms under the bonnet, only one mishap, a flat tyre in Sitges, Spain. Never spent a cent in a campsite. Off again in the last week of August to Germany (family visit) and then return to go to Inverness in Scotland (family visit also) At a quick glance I see the the regs are still penning away with a couple of newbies. Got a lot of reading and catching up to do. Catch up later. David
Welcome back Guys!:)

Hi *****, I see you and Samm are still punching away at the keyboard. Lokking forward to reading your little digs (friedly) with Samm and a few others.Hee hee

David & Ann said:
hi great to see you back on here...we have missed you guys...sounds like you had a great holiday....i have been to sitges in spain in the coach a few years ago....hope you had a good 1...im very envious...look 4ward to having the banter with you guys...samm xx xx xx :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back