If this works ?????

Peniscola, Spain

DSC00352.jpg

Peniscola, view from the castle of the main beach. How far it is true, I have been informed that "El Cid" was made in the castle grounds and the beach for the war scenes.
Fact: Swallows or house martins swarmed around us while we were here. Have it on video camera. Did not even cross my mind to use the digi camera. It was a sight to be seen.

Peniscola 3

DSC00358.jpg

A lovely narrow street within the old town of Peniscola, which is surrounded by a wall and the castle being at the very top.

Nerja, Costa del Sol, Spain

DSC00365.jpg

Nerja, is a very pretty town, built on a hill. Mountains on one side and the Med: sea on the other. This view is of a house half built into the rocks. Taken from about 120 metres from above, from the main square. A lot of English visitors to be seen here.

Torrox Costa

DSC00377.jpg

Torrox Costa is the next stop from Nerja on the way towards malaga. Found a fantastic spot on a gravel open space as you can see in the snap. Behind is a German owned hotel called the "RUI" Most shops and restaurants are owned or run by Germans. Beautiful beach with all the facilities, showers, slopping out, and water. Cubicle showers also if you want to use shampoos. A perfect spot if you want to "long stay"
I forgot, everything is free.

Last edited:
Gibraltar

DSC00378.jpg

Gibraltar, East side. Caletta beach. No parking overnight. We did for 2 days as we know someone in the houses facing the beach, so got away with it. This year, the beach was a real dump. Excavation was taking place. Good for cheap diesel, 79p per litre, tabacco and booze dirt cheap.

Last edited:
Tarifa

DSC00385.jpg

Tarifa, near Algeciras, Gib: straits. Snap taken from through the MH window. Sand sea and sun. What more do you want.

Last edited:
Tarifa 2

DSC00388.jpg

Tarifa, near Algerciras. Our MH is on the left. Parked on waste ground (very clean) all facilities a few metres away. All free. A sunset shot.

Last edited:
Chiclana de la Frontera

DSC00396.jpg

La Barosa beach, a few kilometers from up town Chiclana de la Frontera. Near Cadiz. Shot taken from MH door. Perfect for very long term stay. No hassles from any one. Plenty of water, showers. and empting of toilets. A bit dusty from cars coming and going.

Last edited:
They keep on getting better, wish we were there:)

That's your lot Graham. Still got a lot of snaps from Portugal and Italy. I need a break from the PC. Anyway. I see you too have been roaming around the French towns and villages. Great shots. I have looked at all of them.

AN IDEA
it is realy lovely to see the highlights of your trip but SLOW DOWN make it last a few weeks more by informing us slowly this will make your holliday memories last longer and also extend our enjoyment of it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back