the items in place
may07025.jpg

the headrest table that fits in where the headrests go
Ideal for the telly
may07026.jpg

may07027.jpg

may07028.jpg

may07029.jpg

Not a thing moves in our MH. We get rolls of slip free material from the £ shop. cost £1 per roll 30cm x 150 cm. Cut them to fit every cupboard and shelf. We also lay strips in the storage area. Works great.

Thank you for those ideas. I especially like the head-rest table idea. Always short of surfaces, I could use three of those as I have a double passenger seat still in home conversion.

i like the head rest table minted.. the dog could sit up there.. hee hee ..

no wine

***** said:
I like the table headrest idea, but will it not wear the headrest slides out rather quickly?:confused:
The cupboard looked a little bare! (no wine) ha ha:D
We dont have much moving around as all cupboards are pretty full!
Some times we get the odd rattle, but not very often.
We use the blue paper all purpose cloths from Tesco to stop any rattles!!:cool:
got lots of other cupboards no wine there too all drunk hic! hic!
drinksteer.gif

Merlin, the head rest table is a GREAT idea! I had thought of a table with blocks/wedges to lay on a front seat to give an extra flat work top space.

Loo rolls

If you have a loo roll that sits on a small diameter spindle that unravels as you travel, crush it slightly oval; then it won't make a party streamer as you travel.

As kitchen rolls sit on a spindle almost the size of the tube you can't use the crush technique, so use a clothes peg on the end to hold the sheets on to the roll.

Because of passenger front seat does not have hieght adjustment my
wife uses a computer foot rest, her feet dangle a little hee hee shame:D

FOR ME THE BEST TIP FOR WILD CAMPING IS HEAT A BIG FLAT stone atthe fire then sit on it aw nite,keeps the flabby bits warm

Just a thought, does the head rest table not get in the way when driving? I am a short ar*e, but not that short.

Thank you for those ideas. I especially like the head-rest table idea. Always short of surfaces, I could use three of those as I have a double passenger seat still in home conversion.

Just be carefull you don`t bang your head on it when your driving !:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back