i dear the council again

chopper

spot there mistake
workmen.jpg

chopper said:
spot there mistake
workmen.jpg
wel those aint rising bollards :D :D :rolleyes: :)
don't know why they went to the expense the cones didn't stop that van getting in so what hope the bollards haha

walkers said:
wel those aint rising bollards :D :D :rolleyes: :)
don't know why they went to the expense the cones didn't stop that van getting in so what hope the bollards haha

i blame ken livingstoned:)

we got council grunts that do things like that. must be a qualification requirement to get the job.(soft cheese for brains)
if they had 2 braincells they'de only fight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hhee hhee like it....you can only expect that from the council eh!!!:D :D :D

sammclouis said:
hhee hhee like it....you can only expect that from the council eh!!!
Dunno about that. It looks like an unmarked van. Most council vans have plenty of logos all over them. On top of that the bollards look to be way back from the pavement edge so could well be some private company - using a private contractor - trying to safeguard their bit of private land outside their offices.

Whatever, I wish somebody had the follow-up pictures to show from when they realised what they had done :)

Graham

Graham Hadfield said:
Dunno about that. It looks like an unmarked van. Most council vans have plenty of logos all over them. On top of that the bollards look to be way back from the pavement edge so could well be some private company - using a private contractor - trying to safeguard their bit of private land outside their offices.

Whatever, I wish somebody had the follow-up pictures to show from when they realised what they had done :)

Graham
you should be a detective hee hee....i think you are right though.....:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back