Hymers

***** said:
Sam, U & Dave are more than welcome!
With having to drive to Hebburn on thursday & then drive to Wales I think I will be a little knackered & will have a quick meal & then straight to bed!Hope to make Betws y Coed on Thurs night.:cool:
ok graham,we are sooooooo looking forward to it,im getting all excited,hows kath?hope shes ok,shes a star so easy to get on with...cant wait to meet up,i just filled up my glass again with wine......they must be big glasses as iv had a bottle to myself already :eek: no wonder i feel psishhhhed he he he :D :D
well i read that thread about betws y coed.... oh i wish i read it earlier he he he :D we would be there right now,oh sam dont think about it :rolleyes:
dave says we will be there fri night and he cant wait,will it be caenarfon on fri?? :D :D

***** said:
Yes if that is ok with U?
We were planning to stop on the little road across the river & opposite the Castle.
Some nice spots along there!:cool:
we trust your judgement graham,we dont know anything about where we are going so...thats even more exciting to us,we cant wait to explore :D
i will bring a bottle of red to enjoy......and white ;)

***** said:
U must know Wales better than us as u r closer!:confused:
Only a bottle?????;) ;)
Must take it easy!:D
you know how big our bottle is he he he :D :D
we dont know that much,i only know tourist places mostly,we bought our m/h from anglessey and once i went there on holiday with school,oh and i did a couple of drop offs with the coach at a place over the new bridge on the left it was a big kids holiday adventure place :confused: all i know is we had free lunch there :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back