Hymer B654 timeline for sale

kaiming

Hymer B654 Timeline
We bought this 1993 timeline model due to its light interior. The timeline was produced as a limited edition by Hymer for 1 year. The inside is much lighter than the usual brown so make it much brighter.
This is the 6 birth model with fixed rear bed, diner/double bed and drop down double bed. We upgraded from a B554 so friends could come on holiday with is as we trek round France. We’ve bought a house so no longer need it.
All the usual extra’s plus – air-conditioning unit, solar panels, SOG toilet (no need for chemicals), multi-changer Blaupunkt CD player, TV aerial, outdoor shower option, reversing camera etc. Can be fully self-sufficient if you like free camping which is very popular across europe. Three way large fridge, gas hob with smoked glass cover, central heating, hot water tank, mixer taps, thermostatically controlled fan assisted Fiamma vent over rear bed for comfort.

Dining seats extend to give extra seating. Also extend to greater width of double bed, when used.

RHD German import, imported for us as we couldn't find this model in the UK

60,000 miles. Taxed & MOT’d

Please e-mail if you want more photo’s

£17000 ono or consider smaller Hymer or similar as part ex.

see http://caravans.vivastreet.co.uk/motorhomes-sale+birmingham-b48/hymer-b654-timeline/17948134

or e-mail jeny.peters@balancedapproach.co.uk

Last edited:
How about a swap for a 1992 swift kontiki, And a two legged horse.Got pics on here under motorhome problems.:D:D

Last edited:
If you need a link to Auto Trader, just Google `Joke book`. :p

Sorry Peter, could`nt resist it. You can tell that I have followed up ads in there. Whatever happened to the Trades Description Act. :D

How about a swap for a 1992 swift kontiki, And a two legged horse.Got pics on here under motorhome problems.:D:D

sheeetalmightybegorrah... you would get a bottle of paint stripper fer that lot :eek:

regards :D
aj

Sorry Peter, could`nt resist it. You can tell that I have followed up ads in there. Whatever happened to the Trades Description Act. :D

Dunno I have bought vans via AutoTrader and Fleabay and they have always been good ones, mind you I do have a long chat about them before I go to look!

Peter

agree!!!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back