Hungry

rupert

This little bear is getting hungry.:mad:
Anyone know a good stream to catch my fish in;)

Food

Rupert if hungry could try carp from a lake,alot off the foreigners are,but it is illegal.

Yummy

GARY ENGLISH said:
Rupert if hungry could try carp from a lake,alot off the foreigners are,but it is illegal.
Yum, Yum, Yum;)
ur picture looks like my mummy

hungry????....try this.......

if hungry get in car drive into a town,normally you will see a big building with lots of people rushing about looking demented :eek: & lots of cars and you will see lots of metal cages on wheels outside,get 1 of these as its quite essential.....then go through automatic doors,and hey presto a building full of the stuff.....food!!!! fill metal cage as much as you like,then go to moody :mad: looking woman sitting in chair with a funny square thing in front of her with lots of numbers on...she will pass food over a beeping annoying thing and tell you to hurry up and fill some bags with your food,now the hard bit.....she wants that papery stuff in your pocket i think its called money???? im not sure though..give her some of that although sometimes she wants a flat piece of plastic but my husband could tell you more about that hes got loads of them...then leave the moody :mad: woman behind,you now have lots of food good eh?......i think they call it ......somerfield?? hope this helps..sam x x x :D

Bear necessities

I like the bear necessities, I like to roam around free as a bear (bird),:cool:
walking in the woods, no metal gages, no grumpy old people.:mad:
Maybe I should be a "Wild Camper":p

a wildcamper??? oh wow what a great idea i never thought of that rupert lol x x ;)

Hungry??

As you're that hungry Rupert I have put the beef onto cook!

Foot.jpg

Foot & Mouth

Virgil, that must be Foot & Mouth.
I remember the big outbreak in the late 60s.
I worked at Norbury Junction & I passed a farm everyday that had a large outbreak similar to your picture but more burning cattle.
It was not very nice & I will never forget the smell.:mad:
As a bear I like my meat raw

This is a farm Near Dorrington, Shrewsbury in April 2001. The sheep and cattle were badly hit around here!

Foot & Mouth

The farm that I was talking about was between Stone in Staffs & Woore.
They buried them in the field.:eek:
It took all the field & it was a large field.:mad:
I'm not hungry now!:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back