how Germans camp

you may laugh,but a German guy turned up at Taghazoute with a converted UN ambulance,4wd of course,pulling a Jeep on an A frame.on a rack on the back he had one of those 750cc bikes they use on the Dakar race.first he unloaded an inflatable with an outboard and went for a spin,then later I heard a buzzing noise and the bugger flew past hanging from a powered parafoil ! when I met him I just said 'you *******!' he asked what the problem was and I said 'not only are you obviously loaded,not only have you got all the toys.but you just had to be tall and handsome too,didn't you'' turned out he had a sense of humour,which he must have picked up when visiting England once

I'm still trying to work out how he loads the RIB

I wonder if the trailer lift is electric or hand operated?

A true hero!

I like that they are still camping because they can! When people say about winning the lottery and never camping again it's the Ritza or Hilton all the way, in my mind they are losers they've won money and lost soul. This person clearly has money (or lots of debts!) and still enjoys life.

Just remember life isn't a race but when we get to the end we all die - therefore whoever dies with the best toys wins!

I took a pic of this one while near Ruddesheim.

Attachments

• BloodyGerman.jpg
    BloodyGerman.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 229
Not quite in the same league, but here's my daughter with our alternate forms of transport.

PICT0140-1.jpg

PICT0037-1.jpg

Suppose they beat the skateboard and bodyboard.:lol-053:

Oo that bottom picture looks like Redcar with those awful wind turbines at the mouth of the Tees, just to digress. Sorry!

Sue :)

Oo that bottom picture looks like Redcar with those awful wind turbines at the mouth of the Tees, just to digress. Sorry!

Sue :)

Spent a night on the sea front at marske the other week, thought it were ok, but headed back to Saltburn in the morning.!

JT

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back