How Do

Desp Dan

Hello Peeps,

New member here, About to take delivery of a VW-T4 Surf Van/Camper at the end of the month. Looking forward to travelling the country & camping in a wild stylie.

Desp Dan :D

Hi Dan ... Welcome to the club! What part of the country do you call home?

Desp Dan said:
Hello Peeps,

New member here, About to take delivery of a VW-T4 Surf Van/Camper at the end of the month. Looking forward to travelling the country & camping in a wild stylie.

Welcome Desp Dan hope you will feel at home here on wildcamping its a very good site so enjoy, have you done any wildcamping before.
Best Regards Trevor.

Desp Dan said:
Hello Peeps,

welcome to wildcamping where the talk is as wild as the campers he he :p

Not done any wild camping before, Although I once fell asleep in a field drunk on my way home if that counts, The old beer moped must have conked !!
:eek:

Desp Dan said:
Not done any wild camping before, Although I once fell asleep in a field drunk on my way home if that counts, The old beer moped must have conked !!
awrite dan..get ur self some wild campin:D :D :D

Desp Dan said:
all the attributes for a wildcamper,tidy1 he he he :D

Desp Dan said:
I'm sure that's qualification enough... welcome

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back