how do u post AVATAR'S

hillwalker said:
VIRG,:confused: how do i do that

Click on my address link, then somewhere on your email it will say "attach files", click on attach file and browse for your photo, once found select it and click send...

virgil said:
Click on my address link, then somewhere on your email it will say "attach files", click on attach file and browse for your photo, once found select it and click send...
I'M LOST MATE:cool:

hillwalker said:

When you send emails there should be an "attach file" option somewhere on the email letter form... Can you see it?

virgil said:
When you send emails there should be an "attach file" option somewhere on the email letter form... Can you see it?
NO ICANT SEE IT

hillwalker said:
NO ICANT SEE IT

Who is your ISP (who do you get on the internet with ... will be at the end of your email address usually)

virgil said:
Who is your ISP (who do you get on the internet with ... will be at the end of your email address usually)
BLUEYONDER ,NOW BEEN TAKEN OVER BY VIRGIN..see when i go into photo bucket u browse ur photo's u resize then right click move down to avatar copy the code and then u paste. thats what i done ,but it only does it once:D

hillwalker said:
BLUEYONDER ,NOW BEEN TAKEN OVER BY VIRGIN..see when i go into photo bucket u browse ur photo's u resize then right click move down to avatar copy the code and then u paste. thats what i done ,but it only does it once:D

ARE YOU TRYING TO POST A PHOTO AVATAR OR JUST POST A PHOTO FOR ALL TO SEE?

virgil said:
ARE YOU TRYING TO POST A PHOTO AVATAR OR JUST POST A PHOTO FOR ALL TO SEE?
for avatar,for everytime i post the pic will be there.

hillwalker said:
I havin trouble.i can get one on but it only does one:eek: :confused:
Try this, save the image that you want for your avatar on your desktop,
then go to user cp at the top left side of the wildcamping page click on user cp look on left hand side under control panel settings & options and click on edit avatar. Then look on the screen called edit avatar click on browse then a box will open on the box look for look in to the right of it a little button click on it then a drop down menu will appear 2 clicks on your picture file will open it then click save changes thats it done.
it look hard but it is not. Hope This Helps Mate

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back