how do i fit a hymer cycle carrier

Guy

Hi does anyone know how to obtain fitting instructions for a cycle carrier for a hymer.I have just purchased one from brownhills but the instructions are in german.
It is a multi talent tele.whatever that is,it is the 2 bike carrier.
I have asked brownhills for help,they will get back to me,but i want it fitted asap as we are away on friday.
I hope someone can help.Thanks.

which hymer?

If its of any use you can call here and see how mine is fitted (15miles) to my Hymer B584. You could even measure up the positions of the holes etc

I suppose it all depends on which Hymer you have:confused:

ian

You can always use the free ‘Google Translator’ (type in translator on the Google search page), when I got hold of my Hymer 544 everything was in German, but if I was stuck on how to use something I’d type it into the translator and convert it back into English. It a little bit long winded, but it does the job.....

How much did Brownhill’s ask for the bike carrier, as I could do with buying one for my van. I’ve got all the fittings on mine, but no rack...

Thanks Andy

Thanks for the offer of looking at your holes scotsy,but i already had the brackets at the top fitted.The main reason i went to hymer was to see which cycle rack fitted the brackets.
My motorhome is a Hymer B534.
They said it was a Hymer cycle rack.It cost me £133.00.That was with a 10% discount with my hymer club card.
It would take ages to type in the amount of pages i have in German.

If its of any use you can call here and see how mine is fitted (15miles) to my Hymer B584. You could even measure up the positions of the holes etc

I suppose it all depends on which Hymer you have:confused:

ian

What cycle rack do you have fitted.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back