Hobby 750 S Might have to go.

fugglestick

I am thinking if selling my lovely Hobby 750S and am curious in finding out if anyone would be interested in her.

Its a 2001, I am second owner from new. Its a no smoking MH.

Only done 11k from new, been under a specially made cover all the time so is in great condition. Tag axle so huge payload ability, Aircon, blown air heating and all the usual Hobby luxuries. Just had new cam belt fitted and service. Fiamma double bike rack etc.etc.
Obviously there is much too much info to give here, so drop me pm if any one is interested.

Cheers

Fuggs

There you go

90cdfe4c.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP1502.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP1500.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP1501.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP1499.jpg
[/IMG]
e52b_12.jpg
[/IMG]
d536_3.jpg
[/IMG]
d419_12.jpg
[/IMG]
d141_12.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
cf41_12.jpg
[/IMG]

bloody hell wunt get that in street let alone on drive!!!!!:D

nice veh. tho' m8

Oh goodness. Thats my single most favourite MH. I looked for a long time for one in my price range. I love the Hobbys!

Looks good. What sort of price would you be wanting?

I thought somewhere in the highest 20K's would be about right, but of course open to sensible offers. I have seen the 750 around 25K but with a lot more mileage on than mine and without the extras as well.

Dont be so stupid Fugglestick,keep it,its a lovely van if a little long!
As you know i am a fan of these,if i dont full time in a hymer it may be one of these,the missis and myself have rarely come accross something we like as much.:)

there are alot of benefits to using a 5er . rangeing from no mot,s to cheaper tax to not having to ins. mot ,tax another vehicle .get the right set up and effectively you can have almost the same space but alot less size in length to play with . due to the overlap .i use a mitzy and 20 ft trailer yet its only 9inches longer than my mazda bongo and 10ft caravan. and still carries 3 dax m,bikes inside under the bed. could have a train wt of 9.6ton and be driven on a b+e lic.. with slight altering of the axles and lowering the gvw of the unit .
mine is voluntary lowered to 8.25 train wt.at the moment to allow c1+e drivers with a gvw of 6.3 ton .
5ers are the way for older drivers toexceed the 3.5ton limit with out going through the medicals required .
look it up lots of advantages in running a 5er.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back