Hilly

Trevor

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how you keeping and have you been fishing agian mon

awrite mate, yeh check the my post on ardwell, caught 36 pollack . great day.. how r u

hillwalker said:
awrite mate, yeh check the my post on ardwell, caught 36 pollack . great day.. how r u
Good bit of fishing Hilly, I went up to the costa del Amble for the weekend it was ok but the weather turned a wee bit cloudy and there was a chill in the air

Trevor said:
Good bit of fishing Hilly, I went up to the costa del Amble for the weekend it was ok but the weather turned a wee bit cloudy and there was a chill in the air
were yi ,doon with ur mates

hillwalker said:
were yi ,doon with ur mates
Aye there was aboot half a dozen of us then later we all went in different directions i stayed at the Q E Lake near Ashington.:)

hillwalker said:
wit's the fishin like ,doon there ..
they have been catching good Carp and pike but its not my cup of tea dont like freshwater fishing i just know a few mates that do it to expensive for what you get out of it.

Trevor said:
they have been catching good Carp and pike but its not my cup of tea dont like freshwater fishing i just know a few mates that do it to expensive for what you get out of it.
what's the sea fishing like off the rocks..

alright hilly mate hows you keepin long time no see and awe that

YO how you mate
WalkingRasta.gif

knoxy said:
nice one trevor am fine been workin can't wait to get some time off and away in the van.
know the feeling patience is a virtue all will come to those who wait I think i need some time of here to much going on it get you down.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back