Highgate Common

4NT5

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhat near Birmingham for the night and noticed the 5 spots on Highgate Common, has anyone tried them and is one more preferable to the others, or is there anywhere else that I should consider? I'll have my 5yr old son with me so don't want anywhere urban.

Cheers

the hungry hores

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhat near Birmingham for the night and noticed the 5 spots on Highgate Common, has anyone tried them and is one more preferable to the others, or is there anywhere else that I should consider? I'll have my 5yr old son with me so don't want anywhere urban.

Cheers

the beeches nr perry barr
try hungryhores.co.uk go in get a drink then ask if you can stop the night ok pj

Update

Update: all went OK with no dramas, although the main car parks were all gated and locked when I got there at 8:30. Still found a nice spot just off the road with only the odd car going past into about midnight. The POI map might want updating though, as I think all the spots shown, we're inaccessible.

Attachments

• IMAG4083.jpg
    IMAG4083.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 158
Update: all went OK with no dramas, although the main car parks were all gated and locked when I got there at 8:30. Still found a nice spot just off the road with only the odd car going past into about midnight. The POI map might want updating though, as I think all the spots shown, we're inaccessible.

Looking on Streetview it doesn't look like there are any gates other than one that might be used to close off the access road.

Please could you be more specific about what you found?

Many thanks.

Looking on Streetview it doesn't look like there are any gates other than one that might be used to close off the access road.

Please could you be more specific about what you found?

Many thanks.

I live about 5 miles away, car parks are closed in the evenings by means of heavy posts being put across entrance, this is due to anti social behaviour,by a certain section of society, woof woof

I live about 5 miles away, car parks are closed in the evenings by means of heavy posts being put across entrance, this is due to anti social behaviour,by a certain section of society, woof woof

Thanks for the information. I'll remove these car parks from the POI database.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back