Hi & Welcome

neckie

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Dave, got an Autosleeper -Bedford 1984, just passed MOT again - no problems and have been wild camping since August 2006. I have some good locations to report around Yorks, Lincs, Norfolk & Suffolk and will post them to the site in due course.

Great website!

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave, I am looking forward to reading your reports on Yorks. and Lincs. locations.

neckie said:
Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Dave, got an Autosleeper -Bedford 1984, just passed MOT again - no problems and have been wild camping since August 2006. I have some good locations to report around Yorks, Lincs, Norfolk & Suffolk and will post them to the site in due course.

Great website!

Cheers

Dave
Welcome Dave

Norfolk and Suffolk

Hi
Welcome, and really looking forward to hearing all your posts for my two local counties, we are really stuck for places to go without the 'no overnighting' sign! And end up at Aldeburgh in Suffolk fairly often, but would be thrilled to hear of some new ideas!

I take it it is a CF you have? there is one just around the corner from me
nice vans, are as thirsty as they say ?was thinking of getting one last year
keith

Bedford CF

Hi

Its does 20 to gallon, bit more on motorways, but it is duel fuel - LPG so its nearly half price of petrol, consumption is a bit less too.!

cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,
I'm feeling old now... I carried out my apprenticeship on Vauxhall Bedfords!!
Good luck with the ol' slant engine, at least they can be fixed and serviced easily (apart from tappet setting!).

Hi Nosha

Its getting the parts nowadays - rare and not cheap, but she has character and passed MOT in May - no problem! Only now master cylinder is leaking!!

All the best

Dave

hi i have just got back on site due to computer probs i had a talbot autosleeper but she gave up the ghost so got hold of a cf compas drifter 83 vintage 2.3 petrol not as thirsty as led to beleive 20 plus mpg but only 4 speed so keep her at about 55 on average lovely vans i use mine as every day transport fuel running cost no more than a large car but a lot more use cheers have fun

mandrake said:
hi i have just got back on site due to computer probs i had a talbot autosleeper but she gave up the ghost so got hold of a cf compas drifter 83 vintage 2.3 petrol not as thirsty as led to beleive 20 plus mpg but only 4 speed so keep her at about 55 on average lovely vans i use mine as every day transport fuel running cost no more than a large car but a lot more use cheers have fun
sounds great....and im looking forward to seeing the pics mate...welcome back sammx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back