hi everyone

robf1234

hi i am new to this site and new to motor homes looking forward to some wild camping ,,

I wild camped many times, but not this year, unless you want to be fined for illegal parking 🚫, or worse still being lumped in with the now called "dirty campers"😣. Sad days for wild campers😐. If only good folk would just leave footprints 👣👣👣 and nothing else.😊 Good luck, and enjoy if you find somewhere to wild camp.🖐

Welcome from Co Antrim norn iron,lots of places to wild here,in fact we are all a bit wild. ;)

Hi welcome along from scotland and enjoy your adventures

Welcome.
Full members get all the inside info on where to safely and legally park up
Have fun and adventures.

hi i am new to this site and new to motor homes looking forward to some wild camping ,,
Your first reply was a bit 'doom n gloom' 😬

There is a lot of discussion both on and off the forum with regards to Wildcamping as you've probably worked out! Just want to assure you that there are thousands of locations across our beautiful island that aren't tourist hotspots and therefore are not points of contention. As a paid member you have access to the 'location app' and will easily cover your membership fee by occasionally/often avoiding campsites.

I suggest 'breaking in' your new wheels away from a hotspot and read a few threads about camping responsibly :)(y)

Best wishes

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back