HELP!!! Pilote elec probs

galaxy

HI again everyone after a very long trip we have a lot of probs 2 sort.
Can someone tell us where the second lot of fuses are (not the engine ones in the front) for our 1993 pilote galaxy 86 (peugot engine on talbot chassis) 2.5 turbo ? We're having major elec. probs & currently trying to wire replacements & new bits. HELP--we r getting desperate & trying 2 get together for next trip!:(:(:mad::eek::eek::mad:

Hi galaxy, I have a hymer and my fuses are in a compartment in the glove box, good hunting....Bob

thanx

thnx 4 message bob, we have fuses in glovebox too but visiting electrician (we r wardens on campsite ) says there must be another lot other than these engine ones--any ideas?

Common places perhaps under the steering column? , is there a removeable panel on the seat base?

The only other fuses on my van are, above the battery in the engine compartment and next to the leisure battery for fridge and heating. What problems are you having?....Bob

My Pilote Debut caries the habitation fuses under passenger seat from leisure battery and in the wardrobe for EHU.
Probably sorted by now, just noted date. Sorry :eek:

Don

Hi our Boxer based Galaxy has the habitation fuseboard in a locker and is adjacent to the leisure battery.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back