hello

jiffers

well been looking on here for a couple of months and kept quiet because i thought it would be full of over expensive motorhomes well i was wrong
my name is jeff and i'm a renaut tech by trade and race quads for a hobby i am in the prosses of building a t4 camper for use around the country to sleep in whilst racing and also just drive and stop and stay over night so this site is invaluble
also i cant spell so sorry about that

jiffers

hello newbie

hi jeffers not all shiny new motorhomes on here so no need to worry got an oldy myself but still good for a few years yet

walkers said:
hi jeffers not all shiny new motorhomes on here so no need to worry got an oldy myself but still good for a few years yet

Not all new at all! Mines a K plate Express! Welcome bud!

walkers said:
thats stillnewer than mine virg:eek:

There's all ages of vehicles here with selfbuilds through to brand new jobbies and no sign of any snobbery .....(yet)

1000 posts to virgil

virgil said:
There's all ages of vehicles here with selfbuilds through to brand new jobbies and no sign of any snobbery .....(yet)
yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa
congratulations
and celebrations
you know the rest virg,well done :D

jiffers said:
well been looking on here for a couple of months and kept quiet because i thought it would be full of over expensive motorhomes well i was wrong
my name is jeff and i'm a renaut tech by trade and race quads for a hobby i am in the prosses of building a t4 camper for use around the country to sleep in whilst racing and also just drive and stop and stay over night so this site is invaluble
also i cant spell so sorry about that

jiffers
hi jiffers welcome to the pleasure dome.

sorry i did not to imply any snobery just thought self build was the lowest of the low but to be honest i needed somthing small but hated the way all the vw were set up so went this way.

fritz the merc

jiffers said:
sorry i did not to imply any snobery just thought self build was the lowest of the low but to be honest i needed somthing small but hated the way all the vw were set up so went this way.
dont apologise jiffers,we dont think like that....my dad has a self build its a merc,he's an engineer by trade so its spot on,he has a name for it...."fritz" i love it,he's been taking a look at this site & he is thinking of joining..i hope he does as its a great site as you know......happy viewing sam :D

jiffers said:

I don't think I could ever be snobbish even if I won the Lottery (must start doing it)!

I think you'll find a good proportion of peeps, with coachbuilds, on here have had some kind of experience with self builds, I know I have!

Here's mine...
Passside.jpg

Jiffers

Welcome jiffers, it does not matter what you drive, you have what you can and hopefully enjoy it.We are all [vanners] at heart.

jiffers said:

Not seen any sort of class distinction on here in the short time I have been on here. Just a lot of friendly people giving advice and plenty of good humoured banter. Besides, I would bet there are more oldies (van wise) on here than new ones. As long as we are all happy with what we drive then who cares about what types others have. Not me. Mind you, I would soon have a new yank tank if my 6 numbers come up on the Lottery.:) :) :)

well thats nice to know be prepared as my head is full of crap thats no use to anyone but thats just me thanks for the friendly welcome

awrite jiffers, we're no snobs, just MAD campers .wellcome man

virgil said:
I don't think I could ever be snobbish even if I won the Lottery (must start doing it)!

I think you'll find a good proportion of peeps, with coachbuilds, on here have had some kind of experience with self builds, I know I have!

Here's mine...
Passside.jpg
cool bus mate...:cool: :cool:

virgil thats a motorhome alright & i love it,did you do it yourself?iv posted a pic of my dads selfbuild.....somewhere on here he he he i cant remember where,im sure you ill find it :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back