Hello motorhome lovers

Nogger

my name is Nogger an english guy living in Belgium,owner of a 2008 Adriatik S690,travel to the uk 3 to 4 times a year If i can be of any assistance to any of you that are planning a trip to this part of europe,then please if i can help please fire away.

kind regards

nogger

Hi Nogger, Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new myself, but most of the people seem friendly and full of useful advice and you can always find a different point of view. Hope you find the site as useful as I have...

All the best Andy:)

Hi Nogger, Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new myself, but most of the people seem friendly and full of useful advice and you can always find a different point of view. Hope you find the site as useful as I have...

All the best Andy:)
thanks andy,much appreciated

regards nogger

welcome

welcome to the wildys
great lot on here mine of information'

weez
Tony

my name is Nogger an english guy living in Belgium,owner of a 2008 Adriatik S690,travel to the uk 3 to 4 times a year If i can be of any assistance to any of you that are planning a trip to this part of europe,then please if i can help please fire away.

kind regards

nogger
Nice offer Nogger welcome aboard

welcome nogger, you will find lots of info on this site, enjoy.

Happy Camping:)

Hello, Good evening and Welcome. (Feeling in an Alan Wicker mood :D):)confused::confused:For those with long memories:):))

kind regards

nogger

Hiya and welcome Nogger;), we already have a Belgian secret agent (Leo) working from your side of the ditch:D, I just wondered if you could stow him under the seat ,next time you visit the UK:eek:. You,ll find him wandering around Hoboken,near Antwerp (he,ll probably be accompanied by 2 Jack Russells):rolleyes::cool:

Enjoy the site, I,m sure you will>:)

Hello Nogger,
This is a surprise,;)
And a double welcome first a wilder; second as another one living in this small 'apecountry' :):D
Where do you live in Belgium ? (admire your guts to live here :eek:)
Hope to hear more from you, and maybe w'll meet sometime
Yours
Leo
(PS are you on the monsterrol of MI5 too ? :confused::D:D)

ha ha ha !!!! I have noticed that there is another member on the site that is based on this side of the water,Hoboken - that is not far away from me here in the area of limburg (the best part of belgium i may add !!!! ) thats an english guy,s point of view by the way,I dont want to upset (the Belgian)with me being a new member of course,If i see someone with two JR,s on route to calais in april i shall stop,and store them in the garage area of my bus (motorhome)

kind regards
Nogger

English guy living in Belgium.

Hello Nogger,
This is a surprise,;)
And a double welcome first a wilder; second as another one living in this small 'apecountry' :):D
Where do you live in Belgium ? (admire your guts to live here :eek:)
Hope to hear more from you, and maybe w'll meet sometime
Yours
Leo
(PS are you on the monsterrol of MI5 too ? :confused::D:D)

hi belgian thanks for the welcome,lived here now 18yrs so iam used to the so called ape country ha ha. I live in the area of Limburg (prov- Beringen ) can,t get my head around this site on how best to reply to the post,s i receive so i hope this arrives to you in the right catagory,off work at the moment so i have time to get used to it

speak soon i hope Nogger.:)

Dag Nogger,
Dat komt allemaal goed. :eek: :confused:
If you don't like to post in public; you can always post a PM (see upperright top box)
Enjoy this mad wild site
Groetjes
Leo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back