Hello from Wales

mark e

Hi im Mark with wife Donna and 10 year old Georgia. Started tenting, liked it so advanced to a £4500 caravan and hated towing, kept it sited for 18 months then sold it. Bought the tent stuff again, with a little trailer because at the time me and the misses only had 1 litre cars each, so paid £200 for a towbat on her kia picanto.

Anyway bought this recently but havent taken delivery yet. Dealer is putting new MOT on it for me. 1 owner with 11,000 miles and a complete minter, inside and out. 2.8 td, pas. :D :D Cant wait to start " wild camping ". Oh yes a rottweiler puppy as security ;)

bath2.jpg

bath1.jpg

bath5.jpg

Last edited:
Hello

welcome!
Great van.:)
we have had similar pasts, as we started with an old frame tent then moved on to a new nylon one, but it was too cold, so we bought a trailer then used the old frame tent, never fancied a caravan so bought our first van, which was a bay vdub, but recently moved to a toyota Hiace (you get more for your money). Enjoy wild camping!

croeso mate
and plenty of wilding to you
maybe our paths will cross
from a goggy

nice rig

Hi. Mark and Donna. If I brought this van home and showed the wife,I think this would cure her nervousness.
Regards. Lenny and Christine.

Wecome Mark and Donna nice van, i also have a CI MH second one in 4 years like them a lot. All the best with yours:D :D

Nice.. and welcome. Rear lounge.. mid diner... I like it....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back