Hello everyone

ladytramp

Hello everyone. I'm glad to join this merry band of travellers. Won't post very often as being on a computer all day I want to relax at night. Also, it's a competetion between my husband and daughter who stays on longer. :rolleyes: Now I've joined it might be me who stays on.!!!!!!!!!

hi and welcome, i am having the same prob with my daughter hogging the computer at the moment.:eek::mad::D

Computer Hogging

hi and welcome, i am having the same prob with my daughter hogging the computer at the moment.:eek::mad::D

Computer hogging should be banned.:) Only the seniors of the household should be allowed to use it,!!!!!!!! Ha Ha:D

Hi and welcome Kath ,Enjoy,you won't be disapointed.

Lenny

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome. Yes done a bit of wilding in Britain and France and would love to do more if time permitted. Hope this year to go to Germany. Taste all the Bratwurst and Schnapps wow! Just hope the weather is not like Britain . Rain and Bratwurst don't go together very well.:eek:

Hi Kath and welcome. I'm sure you will find them as friendly as I have. good to have you aboard.:D

Regards Geoff​

Go and buy another PC or, alternatively, see your local bunch of Chavs, Hoodies, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charva, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Hood Rats, whatever you know them as, and see if they have any bargains for sale :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks for advice but don't know anyone who would fit into the catagory of names you mention. Could think of some other names though!;) Probably easier to buy a lap top. Been thinking about it for some time now. Must put it on my Christmas list.;)

Thanks for advice but don't know anyone who would fit into the catagory of names you mention. Could think of some other names though!;) Probably easier to buy a lap top. Been thinking about it for some time now. Must put it on my Christmas list.;)

hi, my wife, angie & myself have a laptop each, and I can thorouly recomend it! "domestic bliss" I would even get the dog one too but he'd only chew the keyboard!
ha ha! :cool: :cool: sundown

friendly bunch

Richard it's nice that you've welcomed me as well.:D Hope to meet up with you again sometime maybe at Leek as before. Thought I'd get in on all the action myself instead of looking over Graham's shoulder all the time, not that I might have a lot to say but it's nice to log on and chat by myself!!!!
Thanks everyone else for a warm welcome.xx

Last edited:
Richard it's nice that you've welcomed me as well.:D Hope to meet up with you again sometime maybe at Leek as before. Thought I'd get in on all the action myself instead of looking over Graham's shoulder all the time, not that I might have a lot to say but it's nice to log on and chat by myself!!!!
Thanks everyone else for a warm welcome.xx

Hello Kath, what a dark horse you are, next thing is Graham will be dictating his posts, so he can have a well deserved rest. I too hope we can all meet again soon but think the van might be getting a rest now untill Christmas day. Rick.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back