Hello Anybody There???????

Polly

hello anybody out there.
It's been 2 hours not that I am counting no ones posted.
Is my laptop playing up or are you all in the pub and not told me?
where are you ?
what are you doing?
hurry up and post because i will be going to bed in a bit because I've no wine left.

Right I have not taken a fence (maybe a gate Ha Ha)
(Joke)
Night night everyone I' m off to bed
Enjoy yourselves at the pub or if you work nights sorry.
I'll log on tommorrow evening to see what the world is taking about.
Night

hello anybody out there.
It's been 2 hours not that I am counting no ones posted.
Is my laptop playing up or are you all in the pub and not told me?
where are you ?
what are you doing?
hurry up and post because i will be going to bed in a bit because I've no wine left.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's called work...now if Admin could produce a gadget for Vista's sidebar we could keep a live feed running!!

Good grief, isn't there more to Life than this?

Wel Baloothebear
Yes there is life outside Wild camping forum but not at 10.00 pm mid week (and if football is on) on a cold wet night when work calls the next day with a 6.25 am start!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But talking about LIFE I have just come back after a weekend entertained by 6yr olds up to don't know how olds but showing there skills on the scramble tracks and yes there was 1 girl taking part.5 different age range or was it engine size groups?? Our George was in the first group (auto's) and he came 5 overall out of 14. These kids went round the same course as the adults maybe a LITTLE slower.
Pleanty of mud on track and camping field and not forgetting the snow.
Plenty of motor homes and self build. When my son brings back the camera this boring old fart will let you view some of them
So up yours Baloothebear
by the way I have not taken this personally.

Nice one Polly ,but I think you did take that post personally, remember that reading text can be confusing as there is no eye contact and you can't see expressions etc., I'm sure Balloo did'nt mean to offend you.
Anyway ,sounds like you had a great weekend and you must be proud of the bairn,look forward to the pics.:)

I meant by stressing over the lack of activity on this particular forum. There must be millions of Forums out there. Some of them are in a related vein to this one. Some are good, some are bad and some are indifferent.

when work calls the next day with a 6.25 am start!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is every chance that I may have been up before you because we have dog trouble again.

So up yours Baloothebear

I will tell you quite bluntly that I find your tone of post offencive in the extreme.

by the way I have not taken this personally.

I most certainly did. My comments were not directed at you. It is / was a general statement and has been seen on hundreds of Forums before now. It is used when there is a general feeling of boredom. It is the same that "Tomorrow has been cancelled due to lack of interest" is used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant by stressing over the lack of activity on this particular forum. There must be millions of Forums out there. Some of them are in a related vein to this one. Some are good, some are bad and some are indifferent.

There is every chance that I may have been up before you because we have dog trouble again.

I will tell you quite bluntly that I find your tone of post offencive in the extreme.

I most certainly did. My comments were not directed at you. It is / was a general statement and has been seen on hundreds of Forums before now. It is used when there is a general feeling of boredom. It is the same that "Tomorrow has been cancelled due to lack of interest" is used.

I like how you have taken bits of text and I have seen it before how do you do that I have tried and failed, also I have seen two different quotes in the same post I can't do that either give us a clue:D

I am not quite sure Cipro. At a guess, it is a copy and paste method. If I am wrong would someone correct me, after all, I am lousy with Computers. Another thing Cipro, I am amazed I am still alive after being shot at every time, by your monkey friend, whenever I read your post. I must admit I LOVE you avatar, brilliant, keep shooting buddy.

Last edited:
I like how you have taken bits of text and I have seen it before how do you do that I have tried and failed, also I have seen two different quotes in the same post I can't do that either give us a clue:D

The way i do it Cipro is

1 Click quote on the post you want to reply to as normal
2 Highlight the bit of post post that you want quote.
3 Then click on the little icon at the top of the reply box, wrap quote tags around selected text.
4 And then repeat again as to how many quote's you want.
5 Delete the bits of post that you do not want.
6 Preview post to see if it is ok if so submit reply.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back