hello all

Deleted member 775

hi to all. well its nice to be back,with a new computer, and a new brain !!!!!!!! :Dlets hope i dont need a new van :eek:.i had a look at the old girl (the van not the wife)and it has a flat battery ,hope thats all but i doubt it. over the last few months i havent realy had the heart to do anything but now i am ready to get back to normal and get the van up and running. will have to mot it asap and start getting out and about all been well sometime in may .oh welcome to all the new members :D:D

Welcome back,Mandrake, hope you soon get back into the swing of things:)

good to see you back better get that van sorted summers on its way:D

cheers for the reply, i am gona take a look at the van today see what it wants also check heater and hot water system. will get back later

Hello Mandrake welcome back mate, and about time to, we have been worried about you but anyway your back now looking forward to reading your posts.:D;):)

hi mandrake, and welcome back,
you've been sorely missed on this forum
and you've had some members really worried about your welfare.
but glad to see your back and in good spirits :D :D

update on the old beddy van .put a charged battery on and started no probs ,:D:D clutch seems free, but brakes need a coat of looking at for safety sake. everything else ok thats enough about the van, been looking at some posts but i think it will take forever to catch up so think i will take it from here. we are realy looking forward to our first trip back in the van hopefully mid may,will have to visit matlock our fave spot. finances still a bit thin :eek::eek: but havent resorted to begging with a blanket outside the local cash machines :D. but i nearly sent my daughter out busking she is learning the bass guitar :eek::eek: not too bad now it was enough to send you out of your mind at first (but seeing as i was outa mine for a while no effect on me ha ha ha ) looking forward to the summer and mabie a few meets we will see any way cheers all .

Hello

Welcome back. Hope to bump into you locally some time. Perhaps Matlock/Cromford.

Jon

update on the old beddy van .put a charged battery on and started no probs ,:D:D clutch seems free, but brakes need a coat of looking at for safety sake. everything else ok thats enough about the van, been looking at some posts but i think it will take forever to catch up so think i will take it from here. we are realy looking forward to our first trip back in the van hopefully mid may,will have to visit matlock our fave spot. finances still a bit thin :eek::eek: but havent resorted to begging with a blanket outside the local cash machines :D. but i nearly sent my daughter out busking she is learning the bass guitar :eek::eek: not too bad now it was enough to send you out of your mind at first (but seeing as i was outa mine for a while no effect on me ha ha ha ) looking forward to the summer and mabie a few meets we will see any way cheers all .

Great to see that Avatar on these pages again, we were sending out search parties. The lads at Wells fargo were posting posters etc, etc, Welcome back. Both ***** and myself were Bass players back in the stoneage. So maybe your daughter could get some tips on this site as well......... Wild bassplaying for motorhomes........:D

Welcome back. Hope to bump into you locally some time. Perhaps Matlock/Cromford.

Jon

hi i think our first trip may well be to the matlock area .we have missed the old place as its just like a seccond home to us ,there are so many things to do there and it is close to us just right for a weekend away.

Hi Matey

Dear dear mandrake,
I am so pleased to hear you're ok, sounds like you've been through a low patch. I hope a trip to your old favourite, Matlock, will be just the medicine you need to recharge your own batteries. Keep smiling, sunshine.
Louby

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back