Hello again!

Trish

Just rejoined this fab site after 3 years. We sold our last moho in 2021 and have been trying to get used to not having travel and roaming at our whim. O boy have we missed it! Nothing else measured up so last weekend we bought another Hymer, albeit this one is 22 years old and is going to be a challenge! I remember you guys with your excellent POI map and here we are again! I am going to become a full member to get all the advantages, and a sticker!
I see the POI map is different and looks really good. Looking forward to having a go later!
So that's us, Trish and Howard. Xx
Happy campers! 🤠😎

welcome in case you don’t know there is a facebook page (hymer owners group ) that has a lot of good hymer specific posts on particularly for older vans

Welcome back. I gather the older Hymers are really well built. Happy travels!

Just rejoined this fab site after 3 years. We sold our last moho in 2021 and have been trying to get used to not having travel and roaming at our whim. O boy have we missed it! Nothing else measured up so last weekend we bought another Hymer, albeit this one is 22 years old and is going to be a challenge! I remember you guys with your excellent POI map and here we are again! I am going to become a full member to get all the advantages, and a sticker!
I see the POI map is different and looks really good. Looking forward to having a go later!
So that's us, Trish and Howard. Xx
Happy campers! 🤠😎
Welcome back, Howard & Trish 🙂

Welcome back Trish, my Hymer is 22yrd old and still going strong, parts are readily available and reasonably priced (if you don't put Hymer in the search)

Back