Happy Easter

im off to caernarfon at 4pm today to meet up with graham & kath "*****" we will arrive around 6pm tonight......so i just thought i'd wish everyone a big
"HAPPY EASTER"
EasterBunny1a.gif

we have had a great time cheers graham,1st class easter with plenty of laughs...and also nice to meet rebbyvid & his wife in beaumaris,very nice talking to you & we hope you had a great time...:D

thanks again for the extra bit of power graham,nice to meet you and kath and sam and dave,sorry we didnt get to caernarfon but the bargain boots i got in betsy y coed fell apart on the walk round beaumaris castle so we made our way back there and changed them this morning.
Rob

will do she's off washing her hair as we hadnt the power for her hair dryer and straightners
rob

rebbyvid said:
thanks again for the extra bit of power graham,nice to meet you and kath and sam and dave,sorry we didnt get to caernarfon but the bargain boots i got in betsy y coed fell apart on the walk round beaumaris castle so we made our way back there and changed them this morning.
Rob
hi rob,we hope you enjoyed your time in wales dispite the boots!!:eek:
was nice to meet someone else from wildcamping,lovely m/h by the way,thanks for letting me have a nose.....:D :D
did you overnight in beaumaris or betws y coed :)

we went back to betws y coed with a stop at llandudno as neither of us had been there and we were suprised how nice it was
rob

excellent i love llandudno,also betws y coed is nice,we travelled through here on the way home today & went to bala for the day,all back to reality now :(
back to the grind.............depressing arnt i ha ha :D

ye its horrible ,we left about 10ish it was very quiet for a bank holiday ,perhaps because there was nothing going on last time they had a fair on the green so it was really busy,we ended the day in chester was going to go to Zoo but to tight to pay entrance fee in the end so didnt go there
rob

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back