Hair straightners!

helen.dipn

Just in case anyone's interested and looking for a solution to straighten you hair whilst wild camping, argos sell gas hair straightners for about £25.00 including gas cartridges.

Cheers
Hel

straight hair

most of my passengers have straight hair after a trip with me:D:D

Dont know why must be something to do with my driving:D:D

weez
Tony

most of my passengers have straight hair after a trip with me:D:D

Dont know why must be something to do with my driving:D:D

weez
Tony

Nice one Tony - good giggle at that.:D

We take 'wild camping' to mean just wot it says on the tin...the all-day bed-head look..both look even scarier than usual after a week or so :D:D

Hi Hellen

If you have an Inverter fitted in you van then you should be able to use your normal main 240v straightners (depending on the size of your inverter i.e 1kw = 4 amps)

Alternatively you can lay down by the side of the front wheel and let your partner drive over your hair, but this may cause a few problems if you don't trust them... Better stick to the inverter!!!

Thanks Andy:)

So are you saying that an inverter that will run 1 KW (1,000 Watts) will use 4 amps just on its own, thats before anything is run through it ??

If you have an output from an inverter of 1kw, that will give you a supply of 4amps... If you divide the output voltage, into the output Wattage, which will give you the ampage.... V into W = A . The thing that you need to remember is that will pull a hell of a lot of power from your battery/s

Andy

Of course there is the cheapskate version of sticking your head out the window to starighten the hair, you get that "downhill skiier's helmet look". I always hate the drool that comes out of my mouth when I do that!!

Hair Straighteners

Last summer my wife tried to use hers on our inverter but they wouldn't work. Nothing wrong with them but do you need a pure sine wave inverter?
Ours isn't so wondering if that was the problem

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back