Greetings from the Shire

Soulfire

Hi everyone,
Have been browsing this brilliant site for a while, now have got round to joining.
My partner and I are based in Oxfordshire. We have just traded our '82 VW for a '79 Mercedes 409 bus, it's beautiful, and we might actually get somewhere now without having to call out the AA!!
We always wild camp with the exception of a farm in pembrokeshire that we stay on every year over the summer for about £1 a night!
Will try to add some good locations to the list of places to wild camp over the next few weeks... :)

Soulfire said:
Hi everyone,
Have been browsing this brilliant site for a while, now have got round to joining.
My partner and I are based in Oxfordshire. We have just traded our '82 VW for a '79 Mercedes 409 bus, it's beautiful, and we might actually get somewhere now without having to call out the AA!!
We always wild camp with the exception of a farm in pembrokeshire that we stay on every year over the summer for about £1 a night!
Will try to add some good locations to the list of places to wild camp over the next few weeks... :)
Welcome Soulfire,

Have fun and enjoy and good Wildcamping.

Soulfire said:
Hi everyone,
hi welcome from graham aka mandrake enjoy

greetings

welcome052.gif

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back