awrite mate xxx
Just sent a Pm
Hows the holiday???
Been looking for bargains and found a couple of left hooker Hymers

***** said:
Just sent a Pm
Hows the holiday???
Been looking for bargains and found a couple of left hooker Hymers
hi mate......missing the uk believe it or not..but having a fab time all the same...missing a few people though as you do...:eek:
had a great day,weather good...blending in with tans a bit now hhee hhee :D
i am shocked to hear you have sold the m/h already...i cant believe it...but you may be able to buy a better m/h now...i bet you feel ill..i would in the same situation....;)

sammclouis said:
but you may be able to buy a better m/h now
i mean something more suitable to your needs as your m/h was fab...but you knew what i meant anyway yeah!!!:D

Fun

:cool:
sammclouis said:
hi mate......missing the uk believe it or not..but having a fab time all the same...missing a few people though as you do...:eek:
had a great day,weather good...blending in with tans a bit now hhee hhee :D
i am shocked to hear you have sold the m/h already...i cant believe it...but you may be able to buy a better m/h now...i bet you feel ill..i would in the same situation....;)
Quick decision as got the right money for it.How is Dave and are you getting plenty of sun sand & s**??? ha ha he!!
I hear you have been boating! Good fun???:cool: :D

***** said:
:cool:
Quick decision as got the right money for it.How is Dave and are you getting plenty of sun sand & s**??? ha ha he!!
I hear you have been boating! Good fun???:cool: :D
boats were fab........p***ed up on the boats..yeah great,iv not laughed so much in ages..although the lad who pulled the boat in (a family friend who works out here) broke his hand pulling me in......so i feel guilty now...:eek: he was trying to stop me falling in the water and hurt his hand,he went to hospital on zante and is in plaster up to his elbow......so i guess thats solves the mystery....im the bad omen :D :D :D
plenty of sand & sea....thats it mate :D

Your fault

sammclouis said:
boats were fab........p***ed up on the boats..yeah great,iv not laughed so much in ages..although the lad who pulled the boat in (a family friend who works out here) broke his hand pulling me in......so i feel guilty now...:eek: he was trying to stop me falling in the water and hurt his hand,he went to hospital on zante and is in plaster up to his elbow......so i guess thats solves the mystery....im the bad omen
plenty of sand & sea....thats it mate :D
Well!!! we now know who,s fault all the disasters are don't we!!!!!:p ;) :D :p ;) :D ::eek:
ha ha ha

***** said:
Well!!! we now know who,s fault all the disasters are don't we!!!!!:p ;) :D :p ;) :D ::eek:
ha ha ha
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well its gotta be me eh!!!!!
i didnt even know last night that he was hurt..mind you..i was drunkish...but today his hand swelled up & he took a trip to hospital...gutted...hey i gotta go..........talk soon..sammx

sammclouis said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well its gotta be me eh!!!!!
i didnt even know last night that he was hurt..mind you..i was drunkish...but today his hand swelled up & he took a trip to hospital...gutted...hey i gotta go..........talk soon..sammx
Have a good day tomoz.
Love to you both
Kath & Graham XXX:cool: :eek: ;) :D

***** said:
Have a good day tomoz.
Love to you both
Kath & Graham XXX:cool: :eek: ;) :D
bye mate........get onto tammies msn or join yourself..its good and i can do webcam with you on that....you can see me when we chat...sammx

Camera

sammclouis said:
bye mate........get onto tammies msn or join yourself..its good and i can do webcam with you on that....you can see me when we chat...sammx
Yea, but I would break the camera:eek: :eek: :eek:

***** said:
Yea, but I would break the camera:eek: :eek: :eek:
hhee hhee no dont be daft....just view my cam instead...get on msn it takes mins to set up xxx bye 4 now xxxxx

hi graham.......get tammies msn on you can see me in zante then xxx

sammclouis said:
hi graham.......get tammies msn on you can see me in zante then xxx
She is out for the night! Why would I want to see you? ha ha ha he he he:D :p :D :p ;) ;) :eek: :cool: :cool:

***** said:
She is out for the night! Why would I want to see you? ha ha ha he he he:D :p :p ;) ;) :eek: :cool: :cool:
its good to see who you are chatting to thats all.trust you ... :D :D

Dr

sammclouis said:
its good to see who you are chatting to thats all.trust you ... :D :D
I get your drift, good thinking!;)
That bucking bronco is waiting, go for it have a bit of fun.:) :D
Going in 10 as the Dr is on:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back