graham

hello there,you couldnt resist wildcamping eh ha ha :D
im off to bed in a min for sleep,i feel shattered doing all this overtime,im not used to it,i get up at 6am,work until 5 -5.30pm without a proper break (as i work with adults with learning difficulties) then i come home do the housework cook a meal,have a bath,talk all night on here...........PHEW roll on easter eh x

***** said:
Yea & me.
I have 2 Glasgow trips in the next 2 days so not lookinf forward to it.
Also I have an Inbred night driving my new truck so I am far from happy & thinking of jacking my job.
He expects me to hook up his trailer, fuel the truck & drop his return trailer the next morning.
Then I have to fuel up again & do my days work & then start again.
He treats the cab like sh*t & leaves half eaten food all over the cab.
I have to do the same milage & sort myself out for day trips which take longer.
But he is the foremans cousin!
say no more.
Told them all today that it is not on!:mad:
i know where you are coming from mate,you get a***holes like this wherever you work,there always has to be one,but rise above it,think of easter mate,it'll soon be here,i dont envy you working long hours driving all day like that,but take breaks and try to enjoy it,take your fave cd and sing your head off,play the drums on the steering and have a good belt out he he it works for me :D :D :D and get kath to cook your fave meal so you got something to look forward to when you get home x x

***** said:
I know but it is hard when u keep a vehicle nice & tidy & then an Inbred dirty ****** comes along u have to clean up his mess b4 u do ur days work:mad:
oh yes i think a kick in the clangers wouldnt go amiss he he he :D
all done discreetly of course ;)
i have to clean my bus and sometimes its used in the day time for horse riding,well it comes back covered in mud ;) inside the vehicle!!:(
ANOTHER BLOKE goes to pick up animal feed in it and the bags leak and i get pellets all in the back,but i smile away at them as i think if i showed them it mattered they would do it even more :(

***** said:
But I am the regular driver of this vehicle & he is only a part timer & has only been working for us for the past 2 weeks. He shows no respect for the vehicle but the bosses thing he is great as he is helping us out.:eek:
i could think of a good name for him mate...............nob head...:D
he he leave a drawing pin in the seat for him to sit on....:)

***** said:
A 6 inch nail would be better but he is that thick skinned he would not feel it
hes prob used to a big p***k :eek:
he he he he he he :D :D
oh sorry i am naughty :eek: :D
goodnight friend x x

hi there graham,how you doing??im off to bed in a min........i bet your shattered too eh!hows kath doing ?tell her we said a big hi with a big hug!!
i took a group in a minibus to carrog station today,they liked the area & like dave & i,didnt know it was there,the weather was beautiful and 1 camper was on the site ;)
i was wishing i was parked up next to them :p

***** said:
:D
Hi Sam,
Wish I was with U. One of these times I am going to stay at Carrog during the midweek period to chill!
Yes I am a little knackered after 2 round trips to Hilly's country.
In the morning I have Teeside & back.
Next week I have 2 Glasgows & 3 Teeside's
NOt lookinf 4ward to it.
Lets go to CarroG?????????:D :D
graham, how was sunny cabuslang. i would have invited u up for ur tea but i was workin , sorry mate

***** said:
How come U went to Carrog?
Was it an outing & U could go anywhere?
yes we can go anywhere we want & do anything we want,as we gotta get out into the comunity,i thought id show them carrog :D
we only stopped ten mins 4 a coffee then we had to head back to oswestry for college pick up,i went up the horseshoe pass on tues he he im checking out wildcamping places at the same time :rolleyes:

hillwalker said:
graham, how was sunny cabuslang. i would have invited u up for ur tea but i was workin , sorry mate
meet up next week for a cuppa,im sure he'll be gasping when he finally arrives there :D

***** said:
Dawn & Les have got there (Wash my mouth out) caravan back & it is in the middle of the field.
Thought of stopping at the top of Horse She pass:cool:
that was their caravan then,it was opposite where dave and i stopped last time,it had an awning up too,
the horseshoe pass is fab,and a great place to stop over,the scenery is stunning,as long as its not windy though........:eek:

sammclouis said:
meet up next week for a cuppa,im sure he'll be gasping when he finally arrives there :D
how r u samm , r u goin away at the weekend. r u goin away graham

hillwalker said:
how r u samm , r u goin away at the weekend. r u goin away graham
i feel shattered and unfortunately we are not going away this weekend :eek: :eek: the shame of it eh :D
i could go fri night but to be honest you know when you fancy chilling at home for once......well thats us this fri,sat iv got a birthday party.....look out....im going out with the girls from work.....oh oh :eek:
last time i went out with them we went to a beer festival in bishops castle....wow drunk or what,the ale was fab :D

which mountain you climbing hilly this weekend............CARROG?? HE HE HE :D :D

***** said:
U have a very hectic social life!
3 parties in 3 weeks me thinks?:p
IS IT REALLY......i cant remember ha ha ha is it any wonder :D

sammclouis said:
which mountain you climbing hilly this weekend............CARROG?? HE HE HE :D :D
we,re goin to loch doon , to meet :eek: ;) up with my mate scooter. looking forward to it, me and son will do some fishin :D :D :D and try and catch the dinner ,...hee hhee

hillwalker said:
we,re goin to loch doon , to meet :eek: ;) up with my mate scooter. looking forward to it, me and son will do some fishin :D :D :D and try and catch the dinner ,...hee hhee
sound great hilly,have a good time,take some pics,and of the fish you catch as i will never believe you if you say you caught a whopper :D

sammclouis said:
sound great hilly,have a good time,take some pics,and of the fish you catch as i will never believe you if you say you caught a whopper :D
:D :p would i do that.. hee hee:eek: :eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back