Got it

GinaRon

Just been and fetched our new van (new to us) and it is wonderful - cant wait to go out trouble is booked up with family this weekend so we will leave early next week and stay somewhere before we go to meet (haven't told Ron this yet - it is to be a surprise for him). Anyway he will have to read all the manuals first as he likes to be prepared (he swore blind he was not a boy scout) anyway I am a very happy bunny :rabbit: :banana: ;) :cool1: :camper: (it looks more like this one than Freda did)

Looks great, you are going to have lots of extra space, (until you fill it with all the rubbish we carry that is)

Well the stuff we took out of Freda is in the hallway waiting to be redeployed into the Batmobile and I am hoping it will disappear into the cupboards and I am having dedicated craft cupboards as well :wave:

Images

Any chance of a couple of hundred piccies of it Gina. It sure looks looks good fun for a run.
.... Tom ....

Tomorrow I will do inside in fact I have the pictures the salesman sent me (here goes)
IMAG0135.jpgIMAG0136.jpgIMAG0137.jpgIMAG0138.jpgIMAG0139.jpgIMAG0140.jpgIMAG0141.jpg Well isn't that the dog's b**********s I did it

Wow ...Gina that really is a cracking van ...I love them pull down beds and it looks like there is tons of room inside.
I bet you cant wait to get travelling :dance:

:have fun:

Wow! A beautiful looking van, you're going to have lots of adventures in that :camper: :have fun: :fun:

Wow

Gina that looks an excellent van. Like Carol I am as green as her van with envy. You and Ron will be made up with that for a good few years to come.
.... Tom ....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back