Google chrome *****

tresrikay

Just downloaded google chrome, the new web browser from google and I must say I am most impressed. just open the google search engine and click on download google chrome.
ITS VERY FAST:eek:;):)

What we really need is a totally new operating system...

Faaaast

Just downloaded google chrome, the new web browser from google and I must say I am most impressed. just open the google search engine and click on download google chrome.
ITS VERY FAST:eek:;):)
FAST is an understatement. I only have to start in my, not that fast , 2 finger speed and the result is already there :D:cool:
After all: 2 finger-typing is DIgital !! :D:D
Don't underestimate these Google-boys: first Google earth and now this.
Read in the papers today: Americans will launch satelites which will recognise you by your shadow.:eek: I'm so happy the sun never shines overhere :rolleyes::D

Chrome

Hi folks
I looked at google chrome on net and noticed comments of poor security at moment,just a note of caution

wee-z

Chrome

I don't think they have fixed this. I tried the new Chrome and each time I went to a certain site it messed up my whole internet settings for my router and netgear card. [wireless]. I gave up and deleted from my system and returned to my favourite, Firefox/Mozilla. If you value your internet leave chrome well alone!

I tried Chrome and at first thought, hey this is good!! - however, after using it for a few days I started to realise that while I was surfing something was constantly reading my hard drive. I reckon that it was going through all my data and sending info back to someone - presumably Google :rolleyes:
I deleted it pronto, and don't feel quite the same about google as I did before!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back