Good eve

Trevor

Well I did get away sat and all day sunday it was just a quick jaunt to the cost del Amble weather was good just as well as the Wife and grand daughter were with me we all had a nice time as there was good company to be had four of our friends were there in their vans and we had a nice fire going i am looking forward to next time already, I do not like coming home after a good camp and the weather is good with the sun still shining how many of you i wonder feel the same? :(

Trevor said:
Well I did get away sat and all day sunday it was just a quick jaunt to the cost del Amble weather was good just as well as the Wife and grand daughter were with me we all had a nice time as there was good company to be had four of our friends were there in their vans and we had a nice fire going i am looking forward to next time already, I do not like coming home after a good camp and the weather is good with the sun still shining how many of you i wonder feel the same? :(
yeah nice weather has that effect, but unless you are fulltiming you have to go home sooner or later:(

Trevor said:
awrite mate..wits happenin

walkers said:
yeah nice weather has that effect, but unless you are fulltiming you have to go home sooner or later:(
ah its a sinking feeling in the heart to have to leave aint it mate

Trevor said:
ah its a sinking feeling in the heart to have to leave aint it mate
yeah but then you get to look forward to next time :cool: :) :p :D

***** said:
HI Trevor.
Good that you had a nice time with your family & friends.
We are away this weekend with Sam, Dave, Rob,Jane, Cas, Gary & Cate & Daughter (sorry I do not know your name)
Looking forward to it, & hope the weather is kind to us.
regards Graham
***** hope you all have a good one mate as everyone deserves too

Trevor said:
yep and may it be a longer camp
well i am having to rely on my good lady to drive for a while now, but still planning to get away the weekend:D

walkers said:
well i am having to rely on my good lady to drive for a while now, but still planning to get away the weekend:D
Why if you do not mind me asking Walkers

Trevor said:
how long before you can drive then
shouldn't be very long it is only the tip but smashed the bone up, 4 weeks off work:( but atleast its still there:)

walkers said:
shouldn't be very long it is only the tip but smashed the bone up, 4 weeks off work:( but atleast its still there:)
At least its not your wedding finger good luck hope it heals well for you mate

Trevor said:
At least its not your wedding finger good luck hope it heals well for you mate
thanx trevor i'm pretty sure it will it still bends and stuff so should be ok when it heals and the swelling goes away:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back