get together

roifromnwales

I don't know whether we are classed as a club or just a general buch of folk with the same interest.
But how about a meet up sometime next year.
It might be difficult to find a wild site with enough room for several of us.
I do know one but it is in the highlands of scotland and a bit far for most. but Im sure i could find a field which for a small cost we could use for 2 nites for a rally. what do you lot think?

Hi there,

All depends on location, not got the fastest of vans but if not two long a drive then yeh would be good.

Cas

Good idea,it will depend on location and time.I'm sure you will get a good response if it's the right place.Scotland is my favourite but it would have to fit in around work .

i live in North Wales near the coast. it is fairly central to all parts of the uk.
how about somewhere here which would make it easier for me to organise?
as to the date May is out as is most of the summer hols as i will be traveling.
so i suggest we pick a weekend that all can attend.
suggestions from everyone until we get to a date most can attend.

If everyone said when they could or couldn't make it then it would narrow a date down when most people could get.I couldn't make any definite arrangements after Easter next year how about anyone else?

What goes around...

Looks as though this attempt to arrange a meet failed as well...

wild nights at easter

How about the Giller Arms in Pentrevoelas just off the Denbigh Moars, I know it's a camp site but it's very cheap and the pub is very friendly, mind that's all there is a pub and a small man made lake.
Supergran

Meet

It seems like quite alot of people would like to meet up,but difficult to arrange with us all so far apart.It is a shame no one knows a farmer who would lend us a field for a weekend.Still problem need a couple in different areas at different times, to give people a chance to go to most suitable one. It seems the best thing to do is just open a thead ,saying were you are going and see if any one is intrested.Perhaps later on, when some of the big shows are on ,some may meet up.

yes i would definately be interested in meeting up,but can see why its difficult to arrange,maybe admin could arrange with a bit of help from us....??????

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back