Gasit 6kg

Debs

For sale Gasit 6kg refillable, full of gas £50.

IMG_20240608_110204805_MFNR.jpg
IMG_20240608_110126713_MFNR.jpg

Can deliver Druridge in August rally

Hello Debs
I will have it for my mum and dads van, I just need to arrange pony express, have you got a PayPal account and I will send you the payment. Thanks
Jeff

Hello Debs
I will have it for my mum and dads van, I just need to arrange pony express, have you got a PayPal account and I will send you the payment. Thanks
Jeff

Dunno where Debs lives Jeff but the Jimmies meet is nice and central. I would imagine there will be somebody close to her going to that as there are a fair few going as you know.

Dunno where Debs lives Jeff but the Jimmies meet is nice and central. I would imagine there will be somebody close to her going to that as there are a fair few going as you know.
Thanks Rob, I am in no rush, and I am awaiting for a reply for my plan A,, if that doesn't work then plan B weiill be put inro place, 👍

Hi Jeff, yes I do have a PayPal, but if you're going to Druridge I can fetch it there for you😁

Hi Jeff, yes I do have a PayPal, but if you're going to Druridge I can fetch it there for you😁
Hello Debs, I will not be at Druridge as we will be in Portugal, Gordon The Laird, will collect the gas bottle for me, so if you can pm me your paypal address, I will send you the payment or if you want I can send the money to Gordon and he will pay you on collection. Thanks again

Jeff

Back