gas bottles

ronboyracer

Finally found the right place to feature a problem , which I have placed else where , and might not get max attention .His it possible to connect a Spanish bottle with regulator to the new regulator on uk mvans.Would it be better to bypass the new valve and attach straight to the pipe , or would it be better to leave well alone.

Gaslow can sell you a pipe up tp 2 metres with a Spanish regulator, I would recommend the pipe so you can turn off one fitted bottle and replace with the new pipe but get the regulator from any diy shop in Spain as you need a 50 psi one not a 30 as for some reason having two 30's doesn't seem to open the valve on the heating except when the bottle is brand new. You will need to make a 'contract' with a gas supplier in Spain to buy the gas unless you already have an empty one.

Finally found the right place to feature a problem , which I have placed else where , and might not get max attention .His it possible to connect a Spanish bottle with regulator to the new regulator on uk mvans.Would it be better to bypass the new valve and attach straight to the pipe , or would it be better to leave well alone.
Hi,
have also a look on thread 'Spanish gas bottles'
I think you are not the only one to be puzzled :cool:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back