Garage near Perpignan?

Mon Garage

Hi Chris Mon Garage may come up as Sarl Le Corre Don't worry it's the same thing . Mon garage is literally just off the D115 coming from the motorway or from Le Boulou maybe 15 minutes as yo turn into the estate garage is on the right Make sure their open! good luck and hopefully Happy New Year!
Regards Alex

I’m with ADAC too but don’t have anything in writing as to the small print. I just assumed I was entitled to roadside repair or recovery, which is why your post is a bit worrying, Chris!

If you message me on here your email I can send the English terms and conditions.

i realised during my fracas with AIB recovery last year that there is a financial limit to the amount of repair/recovery/repatriation costs which are covered in a year. Each journey of recovery/repair/repat is calculated at £ or $ per mile from the point you break down. If you break down too often or are too far from home then you may not be covered.

AIB stopped using that breakdown recovery company last year. However this year, i had a brake pipe split in Pembroke and was told i was not covered for breakdown. Sighs. i had to engage with senior staff at AIB and the Recovery company to ensure my cover was in place for my trip to ROI.

AIB seem to have a systemic problem with transferring information from their office (who i paid for the recovery policy) to the recovery company whose policies they buy.

Next time i go on a trip i will ensure i am still on both of their databases.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back