Fuses for Talbot Express

dacha

I have recently aquired a Talbot Express Autosleeper 1985 vintage and am experiencing difficulties with my dashboard fuses one of which just blew.

I have tried modern fuses with the same amp but these are marginally too short and blew immediately.

does anyone out there know where i can get hold of the fuses i need as there are one or two more of these fuses on the way out.

dacha

virgil said:
Which type of fuse are they? Blade type, glass tube type, porcelain type?
They are the blade type, looks like there is;) a short on the electrics

***** said:
I thought that as new or old, the amps are the same, unless a little loose causes them to blow.:confused:
Yes new or old, the amps are amps .
What is causing the fuse's to blow it seems like there is a short circut in the wiring somewhere if you replace the fuse and it blows every time you put in a new one.
I had a Talbot and any spade fuse works but it must be the replaced right amp fuse.:)

Tolbot Express

Hi is your tolbot fitted with a Peogot engine

talbot express fuses

yes they are ceramic blade type fuses! they seem to be a little longer than the new fuses i attempted to fit.

and yes the vehicle does have a peugot engine

thanks everyone for the advice so far.

dacha

dacha said:
yes they are ceramic blade type fuses! they seem to be a little longer than the new fuses i attempted to fit.

and yes the vehicle does have a peugot engine

thanks everyone for the advice so far.

dacha
Do you know what the blown fuse is for, look on your fusebox and that should have a description on it some were as in a little symbol on the plastic ie horn, light, indicator, then you will know that is the circut that is causing the shorting out and blowing the fuse.;)

Fuses For Talbot

You Can Get Them If You Go To A Breakers Yard They Are On Most Old Cars

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back