Full Timing in Euroland

• Thread starter Deleted member 2636
  • Start date

Deleted member 2636

I know that some of us go for extended visits to Europe.
Some of the vans have awnings but how many of you have bought the full "room" that the Fiammas and Omnistors can take? If you have, any problems with them and did you find them worthwhile?

When we bought our 'van it came with the front and side etc but we have not used it. We was going to put it up on our first trip out but then some visitors joined us and we never did. It's now in the roof box.

I know that some of us go for extended visits to Europe.
Some of the vans have awnings but how many of you have bought the full "room" that the Fiammas and Omnistors can take? If you have, any problems with them and did you find them worthwhile?
Having had awnings on the last two vans we've never bothered with a full 'room', with just the two of us we don't need the extra space. We tend to move on frequently so putting it up and taking it down every few days seems like a lot of hassle, plus you have to find somewhere to store it when it's not in use. I guess if you really need the extra outside space, and you are mostly going to set up for more than a few days at a time, it might be worthwhile.

AndyC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back